Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Thought

I am one of those people that loves to break out into song and dance just about anytime, anywhere. I don't know why, but it just somehow seems like a natural part of me. I am not one of those people who are so talented in their singing that they just can't get enough. No, it's quite the opposite. My family can tolerate me but that is only because they love me. Maybe it comes from listening to Debbie Gibson and watching the fly girls to much as a young girl. Who knows why I do it, but I do...and I enjoy it. The funny part of it all is that my daughter does the same thing and it is so great to hear her becuase she gets the opera tuen going.

Priceless.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I sometimes think to myself that I am in my own musical also. Happy easter leanne. Hope that you have a GREAT one. I'm so thankful for you

Jenn

Michelle said...

I do the same thing. That's why I can't wait to get to meet you on thursday, and get to know you better. I just know Jesus has in mind for us to be friends!
I have been praying for your upcoming Emmaus walk

From A Creative Heart said...

Just found your blog and I love your writing!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Debbie