Friday, December 19, 2008

Imitation Eve

I heard of this new website called Pandora.com where you can type in any music artist name and build your own radio station. It is really kind of cool, but I have always been curious as to what the phrase "Pandora's box" meant. As I googled Pandora, I found that Pandora was supposedly the first Greek goddess on earth, and who was given a special gift of a box that held many blessings for her had she not opened it. As you guessed, her curiosty got the best of her andshe opened it and found out what sickness and sadness were. As I read through the description, I thought "ha! she is an imitation Eve! Isn't it funny how the truth can become a lie in the shape of a unique name and a little box, hmmm??? It nerves me to read stuff like this because I know the truth, and my eyes have been opened to the truth, but there are so many that don't see the light as believers do. It sad to me because when I read that description it was like eating fake cheese...you know what I mean....you can tell when it is not Velveeta or Kraft. When oil is building up on the top like a water bubble and it breaks hard in half, you know that junk ain't real! Just like Pandora being and imitation, I knew where the real story came from, and I know who was really the first lady....do you??

No comments: